A six session online course exploring Personal Inner Development led by Lisa Romero and Diane Tatum.
Anthroposophical Inner Development forms the first module of the Primary Teaching Certificate annual programme and credit will be given towards completion of this course.
It can also be done as a stand-alone course for anyone interested in discovering insights and perspectives from Anthroposophy to support individual and social well-being.
Sessions 1 to 6
· Introducing the Anthroposophical path of Inner Development through experiential and practical exercises that build capacities of observation and reflection.
· Exploring the nature of the soul forces of thinking, feeling and willing.
· Finding deeper insights and perspectives for meeting the practical, personal and professional demands of life and work.
· Supporting the process of integration and digestion of content of other modules and provide a sense of how inner development is connected with professional life in the classroom.
· Developing the Art of Communication through active listening, speaking and understanding.
· Communicating with school parents and colleagues
We are very fortunate to have two very experienced and highly regarded presenters to guide you on a deeply personal and significant path of growth and self-development and we look forward to accompanying you.
Course Details & Payment
Course code: AIDSC 2023
Presenters: Lisa Romero and Diane Tatum
Venue/Time: Zoom webinars on Wednesdays 7.00 – 8.30pm (TBC)
Coordinator: Robyn Davis , firstname.lastname@example.org
Total Course Fee $450 (GST included)
All Enrolments must be received at least 2 days before the commencement of course.
Consult your tax advisor about tax deductibility.